What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or mailing address. However, you can visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on information and feedback we receive from you)
- Improve customer service (Your information helps us more effectively respond to your customer service requests and technical support needs)
- To process transactions
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or transferred to any other company for any reason, without your consent, except for the express purpose of delivering the requested product or service.
- Manage a contest, promotion, survey or other function of the site
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide for order processing can be used to send you information and updates related to your order, as well as receiving occasional company news, updates, product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed subscription cancellation instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information when placing an order or introducing, sending or accessing your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All confidential information provided is transmitted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted in our database of payment gateway providers to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and requires them to keep the information confidential.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or your service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that allows sites or vendor systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information).
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
We do not sell, market or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, running our business or providing services to you, provided such parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also disclose your information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce our site policies, or to protect the rights of us or others, property or security. However, personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and appreciate any comments on these sites.